Barcelona v Real Madrid: Copa del Rey player ratings
How did Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo perform in last night's semi-final
Wednesday 27 February 2013
Real Madrid produced a magnificent performance against an under par Barcelona side to reach the Copa del Rey final last night.
Cristiano Ronaldo was on target twice in a display that will send a shiver down the spine of Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
The away side won 3-1 on the night, and progress to the final 4-2 on aggregate.
Here, we take a look at how the individual players from both sides performed at the Nou Camp.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Chelsea vs West Brom: Jose Mourinho turns on ‘Dr Sergio Ramos’ in Spanish spat
Prince Harry leads the congratulations for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi, calling him 'an absolute legend' as he crossed the finish line
WWE Survivor Series 2014: What time does the event start? And full card
Arsenal vs Manchester United player ratings: Who was the star man? Wayne Rooney or David De Gea?
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool player ratings: Dwight Gayle? Yannick Bolasie? Who stole the show at Selhurst Park?
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services