Champions League preview: Arsenal's eye on the opposition
Monday 18 February 2013
Bayern Munich are 15 points clear in the Bundesliga but their coach, Jupp Heynckes, is still wary of the threat posed by Arsenal tomorrow.
"Despite [Saturday's defeat], Arsenal have found their rhythm again in the last few weeks," he said. "They are very good going forwards and are an excellent team. I'm wary of underestimating them."
Bayern warmed up for the trip to London with a comfortable 2-0 win over Wolfsburg on Friday. Mario Mandzukic opened the scoring with an overhead kick before Arjen Robben confirmed the points in injury-time.
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police