- Leicester City march into Champions League quarter finals with stunning victory over Sevilla
- Why aren't English teams competing in the Champions League anymore?
- How often does the best team in Europe actually win the Champions League?
- Graeme Souness launches scathing attack on Leicester players for celebrating Champions League victory
- Monaco's transfer policy of buying low and selling high has made the club a true Champions League power at last
Please allow a moment for the blog to load.
When is the draw?
The draw takes place in Nyon on Friday 17 March, following the completion of the last-16 ties on Wednesday.
What time is the draw?
Proceedings will begin at 11.00am GMT, with the draw following shortly after.
Where can I watch it?
It will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
If, however, you cannot watch the draw, you can follow it live on The Independent’s live blog.
How does it work?
The draw is unseeded and there will be no ‘country protection’, meaning teams from the same domestic league can be drawn against each other.
The team drawn first will play the first leg at home, with those drawn second away.
When will the Champions League quarter-finals take place?
This year’s quarter-final first legs will be played across 11/12 April, with the return legs played the following week across 18/19 April.
- More about:
- Champions League