Chelsea 2 Galatasaray 0 - player ratings: Was Eden Hazard or Oscar better in easy Champions League victory?
Chelsea's player ratings from Stamford Bridge
Wednesday 19 March 2014
Chelsea sailed through to the Champions League quarter-finals with a confident display against Galatasaray but who were the stand out performers on the night?
Samuel Eto'o opened the scoring with a smart low finish and Gary Cahill added a second just before halftime.
Cahill and John Terry were solid at the back all night long for the Blues and gave Didier Drogba and his Galatararay teammates nothing.
Frank Lampard rolled back the years with a dominant performance in midfield and the trio of attackers, Willian, Eden Hazard and Oscar, in front of him all contributed well.
But who was the best of the bunch?
Check out our ratings below...
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?