Galatasaray v Chelsea: 10 reasons why Chelsea should fear tonight's Champions League opponents
From Didier Drogba to Galatasaray's league form, there a numerous reasons why the Blues could be the latest Premier League team to fall short in Europe
Wednesday 26 February 2014
Three Champions League games featuring English teams, three 2-0 defeats.
So can Chelsea provide a positive result - or even just get a goal?
The Blues are overwhelming favourites to take a step closer to the final in May ahead of their Round of 16 tie against Galatasaray, but the Turkish outfit should not be discounted.
While much of the pre-match talk has focused on Didier Drogba, who comes up against his former side, there are many more threats in Galatasaray's armoury.
We take a look at 10 things Jose Mourinho and his Premier League table-topping side should be wary of ahead of their visit to the Turk Telekom Arena.
Check out our guide below...
Latest in Sport
Manchester United's best XI of the season so far: No place for Angel Di Maria or Juan Mata
WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania 31: What time does it start? Full match card and preview ahead of WWE event
Sting vs Triple H: NWO, DX and Shawn Michaels return at Wrestlemania 31 as The Game triumphs in flashback to Monday Night Wars
Thierry Henry shows he's still got it with incredible pass against Jamie Carragher's side during Steven Gerrard tribute match
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew