Huntelaar wants to stay in Milan
Monday 16 November 2009
Klaas Jan Huntelaar has no intention of leaving AC Milan in the January transfer window.
The Dutch striker has failed to make an impact since joining the Rossoneri in a 15million euro summer transfer from Real Madrid.
The 26-year-old has failed to score in seven league appearances and was left out of the starting XI in recent games.
"I want to remain at Milan," said Huntelaar. "There is time to recover and I am certain that I will get my playing time."
Huntelaar is under contract until June 2013.
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'