Juventus make second appeal against stadium ban
Wednesday 29 April 2009
Juventus have filed a second appeal against the decision to force them to play Sunday's home Serie A match with Lecce behind closed doors.
The sanction was imposed by the Italian league after a section of Juve fans racially abused Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli in a 1-1 draw earlier this month.
Juve lost their appeal with the Italian soccer federation on Tuesday but said in a statement today they were appealing again because the reasons for the decision had not been explained.
Latest in Sport
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers