AC Milan superstar Kaka has distanced himself from reports linking him with a move to the Bernabeu.
He told his current club's official website: "I will tell everyone that I will not leave. I will not go away from Milan."
The Rossoneri have confirmed that they could announce who will be their coach next season as early as Monday next week.
Current manager Carlo Ancelotti has been heavily linked with Chelsea in recent weeks and Milan are set to announce their future plans as early as possible, as long as they secure Champions League qualification at the weekend.
Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "If Milan beat Roma, therefore assuring a place in next season's Champions League, on Monday we will reveal the coach.
"At Milan, there is no chaos but only very clear ideas that will be announced once we claim a Champions League place.
"Owner Silvio Berlusconi and I always agree on our decisions.
"There is no difference between the president and the club administrator and I hope I can make an announcement on Monday."
Bari midfielder Stefano Guberti would welcome the chance to sign for Roma in the summer, according to his agent.
Fiorentina and Juventus have also been linked with the former Ascoli star, who has helped Bari win promotion to Serie A this season, but Claudio De Nicola claims the 24-year-old would prefer to move to the capital.
The agent said: "Stefano’s first choice would be the Giallorossi. He's a boy that’s just starting his career, although he has done very well this season.
“Last week I spoke with Roma and they have a five-year deal in mind."
Meanwhile, Jose Mourinho has laughed off suggestions that will leave Internazionale to take over at Real Madrid this summer.
The former FC Porto and Chelsea manager recently secured the Scudetto for Inter in his first season in Italy but was rumoured to be heading to Real if Florentino Perez returned to the Spanish giants as president.
Mourinho has also predicted who will be in charge of Juventus, Chelsea and AC Milan at the start of the 2009-10 season.
He confirmed: "I will stay with Inter 99.9 per cent but whoever coaches Real Madrid is lucky.
"Juve? Ferrara will remain. Carlo Ancelotti will go to Chelsea while Marco Van Basten will go to Milan."
Earlier, Inter president Massimo Moratti had spoken of his confidence that Mourinho would stay at the San Siro, when he told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "Yes, the Spanish whispers have reached us quickly. But our coach has assured me he does not want to leave Milan.
"I want to believe my coach's words. He has proved to be very professional in the past and showed he will not take back his word.
"He is too serious to do something like that."Reuse content