Lazio striker Tommaso Rocchi has denied reports of dressing room unrest at the Stadio Olimpico.
Rocchi was reported to have come to blows with strike partner Mauro Zarate after last weekend's 3-3 draw with Udinese.
Lazio had fought back from three goals down at the Stadio Friuli to earn a point, but the result was overshadowed by suggestions of a ruck between Rocchi and the on-loan Argentinian.
"I wanted to clarify this situation regarding a fight between us, this has never happened," he said "In fact we were all satisfied after the game for the way we were able to come back.
"After the game, everyone involved spoke about the game but it was a general reflection upon the match rather than anything else. Sadly there was news about a fight which never happened. There are no further problems. We are all here to help each other and Lazio."
Meanwhile, Ronaldinho believes AC Milan are still very much in the running to win the Scudetto.
The Rossoneri have slipped nine points off the pace set by reigning champions and city rivals Internazionale in recent weeks, but the Brazilian is confident of closing the gap during the second half of the Serie A season.
He said: "We are still in the running for the Scudetto. Milan are a great team with good players and I still believe we can win the title.
"I dream about winning plenty with Milan and to score plenty of goals. I want to show my true worth and I am happy here."
The club have also received some good news after it was revealed that Kaka could make a surprise recovery from injury in time to face Udinese on Sunday.
The Brazil midfielder has missed Milan's last two games with a groin strain picked up in training last week. Without their playmaker, Milan have lost 4-2 to Juventus in Serie A and were held to a 2-2 UEFA Cup stalemate by Wolfsburg on Wednesday.
But Kaka returned to full training with his team-mates at the club's Milanello headquarters on Thursday and could be a surprise inclusion in the squad for the weekend.
The South American was initially expected to be sidelined for the rest of the calendar year.
At Milan’s city rivals, Internazionale, boss Jose Mourinho claims there is no chance of Didier Drogba moving to Chelsea during the January transfer window.
The Ivory Coast striker is reported to be desperate to rejoin his former Chelsea coach and mentor in Italy. Stories in the Italian media have suggested Mourinho is keen to swap his unsettled Brazil striker Adriano for Drogba when the transfer window reopens in the new year.
But the Portuguese coach has dismissed the reports as nonsense saying, "That is not true - it is merely speculation. No way - zero per cent."
Adriano was given permission to return to Brazil ahead of Serie A's winter break, but Mourinho claims the controversial South American still has a future at the San Siro.
"At this moment, Adriano has nothing in his hands. We think he will be here on 2 January to work with us," he added.
"Maybe he is not happy at living in an atmosphere that doesn't suit him, but he is a top player and I cannot open my door for him to go unless I have somebody to replace him."