Valencia have not received any offers from Manchester United or Barcelona for Spain striker David Villa, according to a club spokesman.
Villa has been the subject of intense transfer speculation with Real Madrid, Barcelona, United and Chelsea all being linked with the frontman.
Barca have made a reported 45million euros bid for the prolific forward while, according to the English press, United have topped that offer at 46.8m euros.
"I want to make it clear, we have no offer for Villa and we don't understand why people are insisting this," Valencia spokesman Jordi Bruixola told Marca.
"We want these rumours to end and that the player as well as the club are given calm to create a competitive team."
Cash-strapped Valencia declared last week that Villa was no longer for sale and that they would only change their mind if a huge offer came in for the 27-year-old.
Villa, who is currently on international duty with Spain at the Confederations Cup in South Africa, will return to Valencia on Sunday.
He will meet with Los Che club executives next week.
"We will have a meeting with him and explain to him the project," said Bruixola. "These past few days have been hard for him and for the club.
"There has been a lot of pressure from outside but we trust him and we will show him the ambitious project.
"Villa is a player that loves this club a lot and he is very adapted to the city. He has always proved this."Reuse content