No fitness worries for Manchester City
Monday 21 November 2011
Manchester City have no injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's crucial Champions League game at Napoli.
Midfielder Yaya Toure and striker Sergio Aguero were substituted against Newcastle at the weekend but manager Roberto Mancini cited tiredness after international duty and both trained this morning.
Midfielder Owen Hargreaves is ineligible for the competition while striker Carlos Tevez is still away in Argentina.
Provisional squad: Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Savic, K Toure, Clichy, Kolarov, Nasri, Milner, Y Toure, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli.
Latest in Sport
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year