No fitness worries for Manchester City
Monday 21 November 2011
Manchester City have no injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's crucial Champions League game at Napoli.
Midfielder Yaya Toure and striker Sergio Aguero were substituted against Newcastle at the weekend but manager Roberto Mancini cited tiredness after international duty and both trained this morning.
Midfielder Owen Hargreaves is ineligible for the competition while striker Carlos Tevez is still away in Argentina.
Provisional squad: Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Savic, K Toure, Clichy, Kolarov, Nasri, Milner, Y Toure, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for sale...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 Andre Johnson: Wu-Tang Clan-discovered rapper severed his penis and jumped from LA building
- 5 Mrs Doubtfire 2: Robin Williams set to star in sequel to 1993 comedy
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back