No fitness worries for Manchester City
Monday 21 November 2011
Manchester City have no injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's crucial Champions League game at Napoli.
Midfielder Yaya Toure and striker Sergio Aguero were substituted against Newcastle at the weekend but manager Roberto Mancini cited tiredness after international duty and both trained this morning.
Midfielder Owen Hargreaves is ineligible for the competition while striker Carlos Tevez is still away in Argentina.
Provisional squad: Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Savic, K Toure, Clichy, Kolarov, Nasri, Milner, Y Toure, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli.
Latest in Sport
Kevin Pietersen saga: Chris Gayle offers untimely reminder of absent friend
Ashley Cole and Luke Shaw rise to the bait to deny they are the rumoured 'gay England footballer'
Former British tennis No 1 Elena Baltacha told she has liver cancer
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United: Is Wayne Rooney really in Robin van Persie’s way at United?
Robin van Persie: Manchester United manager David Moyes a 'little bit surprised' after striker plays 90 minutes for Netherlands day after being sick
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast