No fitness worries for Manchester City
Monday 21 November 2011
Manchester City have no injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's crucial Champions League game at Napoli.
Midfielder Yaya Toure and striker Sergio Aguero were substituted against Newcastle at the weekend but manager Roberto Mancini cited tiredness after international duty and both trained this morning.
Midfielder Owen Hargreaves is ineligible for the competition while striker Carlos Tevez is still away in Argentina.
Provisional squad: Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Savic, K Toure, Clichy, Kolarov, Nasri, Milner, Y Toure, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli.
Latest in Sport
World Cup 2014 draw: Daunting draw but England have nothing to lose against Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica
World Cup 2014 draw: Greg Dyke makes 'cut throat' gesture after England are drawn in 'Group of Death'
Ashes 2013-14: Mitchell Johnson is proving England are spent force
Ashes 2013-14: England's batsmen have got 'no bottle' says Geoffrey Boycott
World Cup draw 2014: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail