Real Madrid host Juventus in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final at the Bernabeu.
- Juventus hold a 2-1 advantage after a brilliant performance in Turin.
- Former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata opened the scoring.
- Cristiano Ronaldo equalised with a close-range header.
- Arturo Vidal scored the winner from the penalty spot after Dani Carvajal brought down Tevez.
- Karim Benzema is in line to return after injury, as is Paul Pogba for the visitors.
Follow the action as it happens here:
Please allow a moment for the blog to load
Morata, who Real Madrid sold to Juventus for £16m last summer, scored in the first leg in Turin as the Italian champions established a 2-1 lead. Real have the option of buying him back for £22m at the end of the season, although the feeling in Spain is that coach Carlo Ancelotti was never entirely convinced by the 22-year-old.
Ancelotti does remain certain of Bale’s qualities and sprung to his defence in the build up to tonight’s game, as well as criticising his agent for suggesting he is suffering because team-mates do not pass to him.
Bale’s representative, Jonathan Barnett, who brokered his move from Tottenham two years ago, said on Sunday: “Real have to work with Gareth and pass the ball to him more.”
But Ancelotti denied there was any problem in the dressing room or on the pitch, saying: “His agent has spoken without having seen any of our training sessions. He doesn’t know the atmosphere we have in the squad. Bale gets on well with his team-mates. He likes them and they like him. There is absolutely no problem.Reuse content