This week in the Champions' League (30/09/12)
FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea
With or without John Terry, Chelsea should find this a straightforward assignment in Copenhagen against a little-known side who won their first national title last season.
Spartak Moscow v Celtic
Aidan McGeady, a Celtic player for three years, awaits his former club with a team beaten only 3-2 in Barcelona in the opening group match. The Scottish champions need to improve on a wretched away record of 19 defeats in 20 games.
Cluj v Manchester United
United return to Romania, the only country where they managed an away win in last season's competition, to meet a team regarded as the outsiders of the group until winning 2-0 in Braga.
Arsenal v Olympiacos
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored on his Champions' League debut against Olympiacos this time last season. Adding to the narrow win in Montpellier is essential before the crucial double-header with Schalke.
Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund
After losing out to two late goals in Madrid, City need a win against the German champions, who last weekend lost a Bundesliga game for the first time in a year.
Latest in Sport
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United to push ahead with £50m move for Real Madrid winger
Marcos Rojo to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon confirm deal with Nani heading back to Portugal on loan
Besiktas vs Arsenal: Arsene Wenger hits out at Aaron Ramsey red card decision
Arsenal player ratings vs Besiktas
Besiktas vs Arsenal player ratings: Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Calum Chambers - who was the Gunners star man?
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 4 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict