Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor a doubt for Inter Milan match after missing training
Spurs take on the Serie A side at White Hart Lane this Thursday
Wednesday 06 March 2013
Emmanuel Adebayor's participation in Tottenham's game against Inter Milan is in doubt after the striker missed training this morning.
Adebayor was carried off on a stretcher during Sunday's north London derby with an injury, and the Togo striker was absent from the part of this morning's training session that was open to the media ahead of tomorrow's Europa League clash against the Italian giants.
Mousa Dembele also came off during Sunday's game, but did take part in training this morning, as did Tom Huddlestone, who has been out with a knee injury of late.
Clint Dempsey's calf injury prevented him from training today.
Latest in Sport
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke