The FA Cup fourth round got underway last night with the magical story of Cambridge United holding Manchester United to a 0-0 draw to set-up a replay at Old Trafford. 11 games take place today, including:
- Blackburn knock Swansea out of the FA Cup with a 3-1 victory at Ewood Park.
- Premier League leaders Chelsea knocked out by Bradford.
- Manchester City dumped out of the cup by Middlesbrough.
- Leicester stun Spurs with late winner.
- Chamakh and Sanogo send Palace through at Saints' expense.
- Anichebe double seals Midland's derby plaudits.
- Sunderland hold on despite Rodwell red.
- Liverpool held to goalless draw with Bolton.
Follow the latest news and updates below:
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Blackburn 3 Swansea 1
Birmingham 1 West Brom 2
Cardiff 1 Reading 2
Chelsea 2 Bradford 4
Derby 2 Chesterfield 0
Manchester City 0 Middlesbrough 2
Preston 1 Sheffield United 1
Southampton 2 Crystal Palace 3
Sunderland 0 Fulham 0
Tottenham 1 Leicester 2
Liverpool 0 Bolton 0
- More about:
- Chelsea F.c.
- Crystal Palace FC
- Leicester City
- Liverpool FC
- Manchester City
- Southampton Fc
- Sunderland AFC
- Swansea City
- Tottenham Hotspur
- West Bromwich Albion