Briatore: We trust Warnock
Friday 27 May 2011
Queen's Park Rangers co-owner Flavio Briatore insists the club has complete trust in manager Neil Warnock to take the club forward and compete in the transfer market this summer.
There has been a swirl of speculation around Warnock since earning promotion to the Premier League. Briatore said: "As for players, this is the coach's decision. We completely trust Neil, and we will try and help him put together the best squad for us to be competitive in the Premier League. Not for one minute do we have doubts about Neil. Zero."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
How climate change helped Genghis Khan: Scientists believe a sudden period of warmer weather allowed the Mongols to invade with such success