Crystal Palace v Watford: Championship Play-off final player ratings
Man-for-man marking from Wembley
Tuesday 28 May 2013
Kevin Phillips, 39 years of age and three times a losing play-off finalist, came off the bench to score a nerveless penalty that sent Crystal Palace back into the Premier League as they beat Watford 1-0 at Wembley.
Here, we take a look at how the individual players from both sides performed.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Latest in Sport
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government