Di Canio agrees new contract at Swindon
Thursday 31 May 2012
The Swindon manager, Paolo Di Canio, has signed a contract extension to keep him at the club until 2015.
Di Canio has just led Swindon to the League Two title in his debut season as a manager. Chairman Jeremy Wray said: "From the outset he has given assurance of his commitments to Swindon, as long as we had a shared goal of reaching the Cham-pionship within three years."
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Latest in Sport
Mesut Ozil reveals he really is the Superman at Arsenal, Jack Wilshere is Batman and don't make Lukas Podolski angry - it's the Arsenal Christmas Party
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
The most underrated players in the Premier League
Transfer news: Chelsea - January transfer targets
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police