Pompey Supporters' Trust bid on track
Friday 08 March 2013
Portsmouth are a step closer to coming out of administration after the Pompey Supporters' Trust exchanged contracts to buy the club.
The deal remains subject to a court case next month at which administrators PKF will attempt to gain permission to sell Fratton Park, which is controlled by former owner Balram Chainrai, to the fans' group. Trust chairman, Ashley Brown, said: "We are delighted."
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
scienceScientists find the answer to a question that even puzzled Darwin
A very timely Great Train Robbery and a frantic 24 Hours in A&E among the highlights
arts + entsThe 'Friends' actor on his new role as campaigner on addiction issues
Latest in Sport
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 4 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- 5 Status: Wet - Woman walks off a pier while checking Facebook on her phone