Sherwood top of Blackburn's wanted list
Saturday 13 October 2012
Blackburn have drawn up an informal shortlist of potential new managers, two weeks after Steve Kean's departure.
Although several big names have been linked with the job, frontrunners include Tim Sherwood and MK Dons' Karl Robinson. A decision isn't likely to be taken before their next fixture, with thhe club's global adviser Shebby Singh stating that they were not to be rushed in making an appointment, despite him ruling out caretaker Eric Black taking over.
Sherwood was the club's first target but it remains unlikely Rovers will be able to broker a deal with Daniel Levy; the Tottenham Hotspur chairman regards Sherwood as one for the future.
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Of all the computers Apple has ever made there’s only one that Steve Jobs had to sell his car to finance
Latest in Sport
Anderlecht vs Arsenal match report: Kieran Gibbs and Lukas Podolski pounce as Arsenal leave it late
Liverpool fans applaud Cristiano Ronaldo after master-class for Real Madrid, despite his Manchester United ties
Liverpool vs Real Madrid player ratings: Was Cristiano Ronaldo the star man? And how did Mario Balotelli fare?
Liverpool vs Real Madrid match report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema run Reds ragged at Anfield
Mario Balotelli substituted at half-time against Real Madrid: Was shirt swapping the real reason?
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough