* Burnley The Sunderland striker Andrew Cole has joined the Clarets on loan until the end of the season. "I am absolutely delighted to bring a player of Andy Cole's stature and quality to the club," Burnley manager Owen Coyle said.
* West Bromwich Albion The Baggies are close to completing loan deals for Czech goalkeeper Michal Danek and South Korea international Kim Do-Heon, both with a view to permanent transfers. "This is the place I have always wanted to play. I feel so happy," Do-Heon said. "It isn't my intention just to go there, I aim to play well and help achieve promotion." The 25-year-old midfielder requires a work permit to complete the move.
* Hull City The Tigers have completed the loan signing of Simon Walton from Queen's Park Rangers. The 20-year-old midfielder has previously had spells at Leeds United, Charlton Athletic, Ipswich Town and Cardiff City and joins Hull until the end of the season.
* Ipswich Town Macedonian international Velice Sumulikoski is close to completing a move to the Tractor Boys after the club agreed personal terms with the Bursaspor midfielder. "The deal is subject to a medical and a work permit," chief executive Derek Bowden said.
* Barsnley Manager Simon Davey said he hopes to re-sign Everton midfielder Anderson de Silva on loan. "We'd love to take Anderson back, but it's in the hands of Everton," he said. "I've still to have another conversation with Everton and we'll wait and see what they say."
* Oldham Athletic Jason Jarrett has joined the Latics on a month's loan from Preston, with a view to extending the deal until the end of the season. The 28-year-old former Bury and Wigan player has already spent a period on loan at Queen's Park Rangers this season.
* Millwall The former Wimbledon manager Stuart Murdoch has moved to the New Den in a chief scout role. "I've been looking for someone with management experience who could co-ordinate all of my scouting for me," Lions manager Kenny Jackett said.
* Brentford The Bees manager Andy Scott said he was delighted to secure the services of the Reading goalkeeper Ben Hamer for the remainder of the season. "In the two [loan] spells he's had with us he's been exceptional," Scott said of the 20-year-old.
* Chester City The Seals are considering a "five-figure" offer from Wrexham for midfielder Kevin Ellison. The 28 year-old moved to Deva Stadium for a second spell at the club last summer and has been in impressive form.Reuse content