Algeria vs Russia team news World Cup 2014: One change made for either side for Group H clash
Either team can still advance to the second round
Thursday 26 June 2014
Both Algeria and Russia have made one change each from their previous matches as they look to qualify from Group H.
Depending the result between Belgium and Korea Republic, Algeria could progress with even a defeat, while Russia require a victory by at least two goals.
For Algeria, the Watford defender Essaid Belkalem comes in for ex-Rangers man Madjid Bougherra, who is a booking away from suspension.
Zenit St Petersburg striker Aleksandr Kerzhakov replaces Maksim Kanunnikov up front for Russia. Kerzhakov can become Russia all-time leading scorer with a goal.
Algeria: Mbolhi, Belkalem, Halliche, Mesbah, Feghouli, Brahimi, Medjani, Slimani, Bentaleb, Djabou, Mandi.
Russia: Akinfeev, Kozlov, Ignashevich, Glushakov, Kokorin, Kerzhakov, Berezutskiy, Shatov, Samedov, Fayzulin, Kombarov.
Latest in Sport
Wojciech Szczesny was 'lied to' by Arsene Wenger over future after £11m transfer of Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech
England vs Japan - Women's World Cup semi-final: what time does it start and what channel is it on?
Christian Benteke to Liverpool: Aston Villa striker ready to reject Tottenham
Football kits 2015/16: The good, the bad and the downright worst new shirts from around the world for next season
Edinson Cavani sent-off after Gonzalo Jara 'inserted finger into his anus' during Uruguay's 1-0 Copa America defeat to Chile
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will donate entire $32bn fortune to charity