Algeria vs Russia team news World Cup 2014: One change made for either side for Group H clash
Either team can still advance to the second round
Thursday 26 June 2014
Both Algeria and Russia have made one change each from their previous matches as they look to qualify from Group H.
Depending the result between Belgium and Korea Republic, Algeria could progress with even a defeat, while Russia require a victory by at least two goals.
For Algeria, the Watford defender Essaid Belkalem comes in for ex-Rangers man Madjid Bougherra, who is a booking away from suspension.
Zenit St Petersburg striker Aleksandr Kerzhakov replaces Maksim Kanunnikov up front for Russia. Kerzhakov can become Russia all-time leading scorer with a goal.
Algeria: Mbolhi, Belkalem, Halliche, Mesbah, Feghouli, Brahimi, Medjani, Slimani, Bentaleb, Djabou, Mandi.
Russia: Akinfeev, Kozlov, Ignashevich, Glushakov, Kokorin, Kerzhakov, Berezutskiy, Shatov, Samedov, Fayzulin, Kombarov.
Latest in Sport
Radamel Falcao exclusive: Forward says joining Manchester United is a 'dream come true'
Arsenal are 'short of greatness' - so take a gamble in the transfer market, urges Terry Venables
Arsenal transfer news: Ray Parlour urges Arsene Wenger to make late move for Edinson Cavani
WWE Raw preview: Will John Cena continue to defy the threat of Brock Lesnar?
Petr Cech transfer latest: Chelsea goalkeeper posts cryptic tweet amid exit talk
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127