Aubameyang keeps Gabon top
Wednesday 01 February 2012
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored for the third successive game at the African Cup of Nations yesterday to give the co-hosts Gabon a 1-0 win over Tunisia that ensured they finished top of Group C.
Both teams had already qualified and Tunisia made eight changes to their starting line-up. Daniel Cousin set up Aubameyang in the 62nd minute and the St-Etienne player scored with a low shot.
Latest in Sport
Danny Ings: Liverpool target wanted by Borussia Monchengladbach... who could get Burnley striker for just £260,000
Humiliated Brazil look to continue recovery at Arsenal
Marco Reus vs Theo Walcott: Which is the better option for Arsenal?
England vs Lithuania match report: Harry Kane fires in first Three Lions goal just 78 seconds into debut to put icing on the cake
'God, she's beautiful': Embarrassment for basketball player Nigel Hayes after microphone picks up comment about female reporter
- 1 Finland schools: Subjects scrapped and replaced with 'topics' as country reforms its education system
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
- 5 Zayn Malik quits One Direction: Hundreds of workers request compassionate leave following band member's exit