Belgium vs Korea Republic team news World Cup 2014: Adnan Januzaj starts for Belgium
The Manchester United winger has been selected by coach Marc Wilmots
Thursday 26 June 2014
The Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj will make his first competitive start for Belgium in their final Group H fixture against Korea Republic tonight.
Januzaj is one of six Premier League-owned players in the starting XI, alongside Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham), Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United), Kevin Mirrallas (Everton), and Mousa Dembele (Tottenham).
Much was made of the 19-year-old's international future before he opted to pay for Belgium, the country of his birth. He was eligible to play for Albania, Turkey, Kosovo, or even have decided to play for England, but he would have had to attained residency status first.
Depending on the result between Algeria and Russia, Korea Republic could progress with a victory.
Korea Republic: S G Kim, S Y Yun, Y G Kim, H M Son, Y Lee, J C Koo, K Y Han, S Y Ki, C Y Lee, S W Kim, J H Hong.
Belgium: Courtois, Vertonghen, Fellaini, Mirallas, Mertens, Van Buyten, Defour, Lombaerts, Dembele, Januzaj, Vanden Borre.
Latest in Sport
Leicester City 5 Manchester United 3: Mario Balotelli and Gary Lineker lead the trolling of United
Police probe Mario Balotelli racist abuse as Kick It Out voice their displeasure
West Ham vs Liverpool: We are nowhere near as good as last season, says Brendan Rodgers
Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
Manchester City vs Chelsea match report: Frank Lampard shows no joy after denying Chelsea victory
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair