Belgium vs Korea Republic team news World Cup 2014: Adnan Januzaj starts for Belgium
The Manchester United winger has been selected by coach Marc Wilmots
The Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj will make his first competitive start for Belgium in their final Group H fixture against Korea Republic tonight.
Januzaj is one of six Premier League-owned players in the starting XI, alongside Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham), Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United), Kevin Mirrallas (Everton), and Mousa Dembele (Tottenham).
Much was made of the 19-year-old's international future before he opted to pay for Belgium, the country of his birth. He was eligible to play for Albania, Turkey, Kosovo, or even have decided to play for England, but he would have had to attained residency status first.
Depending on the result between Algeria and Russia, Korea Republic could progress with a victory.
Korea Republic: S G Kim, S Y Yun, Y G Kim, H M Son, Y Lee, J C Koo, K Y Han, S Y Ki, C Y Lee, S W Kim, J H Hong.
Belgium: Courtois, Vertonghen, Fellaini, Mirallas, Mertens, Van Buyten, Defour, Lombaerts, Dembele, Januzaj, Vanden Borre.
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Lukas Podolski corner: Has the Arsenal forward taken the worst corner of all time?
Ireland 19 England 9 player ratings: Jonathan Sexton? Devin Toner? Alex Goode? Who was the star man in Dublin?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men