Brazil vs Germany team news World Cup 2014: Bernard comes in for Neymar while Maicon keeps his place in front of Dani Alves
The Shakhtar forward gets the nod ahead of Willian
Bernard has been named as Neymar's replacement for Brazil's World Cup semi-final against Germany.
The 21-year-old Shakhtar Donetsk forward joins Maicon in the starting XI, who keeps his place ahead of Dani Alves at right-back.
Germany are unchanged from their quarter-final win over France, meaning Miroslav Klose can surpass Ronaldo as the World Cup's highest goalscorer. Both players are currently tied on 15 goals.
Brazil: Cesar, Maicon, Dante, Luiz, Marcelo, Gustavo, Fernandinho, Hulk, Oscar, Bernard, Fred
Germany: Neuer, Hoewedes, Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Klose, Muller, Lahm, Kroos, Boateng
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed