Brazil vs Germany team news World Cup 2014: Bernard comes in for Neymar while Maicon keeps his place in front of Dani Alves
The Shakhtar forward gets the nod ahead of Willian
Bernard has been named as Neymar's replacement for Brazil's World Cup semi-final against Germany.
The 21-year-old Shakhtar Donetsk forward joins Maicon in the starting XI, who keeps his place ahead of Dani Alves at right-back.
Germany are unchanged from their quarter-final win over France, meaning Miroslav Klose can surpass Ronaldo as the World Cup's highest goalscorer. Both players are currently tied on 15 goals.
Brazil: Cesar, Maicon, Dante, Luiz, Marcelo, Gustavo, Fernandinho, Hulk, Oscar, Bernard, Fred
Germany: Neuer, Hoewedes, Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Klose, Muller, Lahm, Kroos, Boateng
Latest in Sport
Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
Danny Ings to Tottenham: Spurs rival Liverpool for £6m Burnley striker
England 'favourites' to host 2018 World Cup following Fifa arrests
Manchester United season player ratings: Grading Louis van Gaal's entire squad
Fifa corruption arrests: Six senior executives including vice president Jeffrey Webb to face US federal charges after raid on Switzerland hotel
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 3 Ricky Gervais jokes about 'battering Danish DJ to death with a bicycle pump' after rabbit killed
- 4 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 5 England 'favourites' to host 2018 World Cup following Fifa arrests