Chelsea trio Oscar, Ramires and David Luiz in Brazil squad
Wednesday 31 October 2012
Chelsea's Oscar, Ramires and David Luiz are in the Brazil squad for their exhibition match against Colombia in the United States next month.
The game at the MetLife Stadium, New Jersey on 14 November celebrates the Brazil national team's 1000th game.
Chelsea host Liverpool in the Premier League on 11 November and then travel to West Bromwich Albion the following weekend.
Tottenham midfielder Sandro has also been included in a strong 21-man group, alongside the likes of Kaka, Neymar and Hulk.
Kaka, who has lost his first team place at Real Madrid, returned to the Brazil squad last month for the first time since 2010.
Emergency call 'started off dumb, but got pretty serious'
Thought you'd seen it all after the Jeremy Paxman interview?
Greatest mystery about the hit BBC1 show is how it continues to be made at all, writes Grace Dent
"History is violent," says the US Army tank commander Don "Wardaddy" Collier
Argentinian scored 'rabona' wonder goal for Tottenham in Europa League – see it here
Latest in Sport
Cristiano Ronaldo applauded by Liverpool fans after master-class for Real Madrid, despite Manchester United ties
Gus Poyet: In other places I would have been sacked straight after 8-0 Southampton defeat, says Sunderland manager
Angel Di Maria injury latest: Argentina international set to play in Manchester United vs Chelsea match
Liverpool vs Real Madrid match report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema run Reds ragged at Anfield
Paul Scholes column: I'm not worried about Manchester United's defence - Chelsea test can be the making of Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella