Chris Coleman hit by mass pull-outs from Wales squad
Monday 07 October 2013
Wales manager Chris Coleman has been hit by a fresh batch of withdrawals from his squad for World Cup qualifiers against Macedonia and Belgium.
Coleman had already lost Gareth Bale, Joe Ledley and Joe Allen to injuries, while Brighton’s Andrew Crofts is injured and also suspended for the Macedonia match.
But a further five players have joined that list – the Swansea City defender Ben Davies, Wolves’ defender Sam Ricketts, Celtic full-back Adam Matthews, Crystal Palace’s Danny Gabbidon and Jack Collison, who is currently on loan at Bournemouth from West Ham.
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
TV presenter Fiona Bruce seemed a bit startled by the find during the filming of Antiques Roadshow
Comedian says he 'never laughed as hard as I have writing with Rik'
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sick elderly man makes 'complete turnaround' after emotional reunion with dog
- 2 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 3 Isis fighters 'crucify' 17-year-old boy in Syria
- 4 Ebola cruise ship ‘in utter panic’ as Mexico and Belize refuse to let it dock
- 5 Death of northern white rhino leaves just six of endangered animals left in the world