Coleman forced to miss Irish qualifier
Friday 25 March 2011
Seamus Coleman, the Everton midfielder, has withdrawn from the Republic of Ireland squad for tomorrow's Euro 2012 qualifier against Macedonia with an ankle injury he picked up in last Saturday's 2-1 win over Fulham.
Scotland have called up the Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith for Sunday's friendly with Brazil at the Emirates Stadium.
Returning to the stage after 20 years makes actress feel 'nauseous'
Top conservatoire offers ‘groundbreaking’ arts degree
Latest in Sport
Manchester United official team photo: Antonio Valencia and Anderson pull the funniest faces
F1 Singapore Grand Prix: FIA clarifies radio message allowances as Mercedes' 'it's hammer time' saying survives ban
Borussia Dortmund vs Arsenal: Five things we learnt, including Danny Welbeck must be more clinical and Hector Bellerin debut
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Liverpool 2 Ludogorets 1 player ratings
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West halts concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled