Cristiano Ronaldo sports a dodgy new haircut for USA game... but is it the worst at the 2014 World Cup?
World's best player adds a dodgy zigzag to his immaculately coiffed hair
Sunday 22 June 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo will step out onto the Manaus pitch against the USA hoping to bounce back from Portugal's thrashing at the hands of Germany.
In preparation for the eyes of the world being trained on the No 7 once more, the world's best player has decided to rock a new haircut.
But it's not one of his best.
Ronaldo, always looking as if he's stepped straight from the runway to the football pitch, has inexplicably added a zigzag to his perfect locks.
But fortunately for the Real Madrid man, the dodgy zigzag is not even the worst work a barber has done at this World Cup.
We look at some of the worst offenders in Brazil.
Portugal face the USA in Manaus. Kick off is at 11pm.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Latest in Sport
Think before you ink: Manchester United fan gets Sir Alex Ferguson tattoo - and will regret it for the rest of his life
Paul Scholes column: Rio Ferdinand and John Terry row was bad but they could have kept playing for England
Borussia Dortmund vs Arsenal: Mesut Ozil given the worst rating possible by German newspaper Bild after poor performance
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Bayern Munich vs Manchester City report: Jerome Boateng thrashes home winner against former team
- 1 Scottish independence live: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum - as it happened
- 2 Scottish referendum results: David Cameron set to unveil major devolution of powers to England
- 3 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 4 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair