Cristiano Ronaldo sports a dodgy new haircut for USA game... but is it the worst at the 2014 World Cup?
World's best player adds a dodgy zigzag to his immaculately coiffed hair
Cristiano Ronaldo will step out onto the Manaus pitch against the USA hoping to bounce back from Portugal's thrashing at the hands of Germany.
In preparation for the eyes of the world being trained on the No 7 once more, the world's best player has decided to rock a new haircut.
But it's not one of his best.
Ronaldo, always looking as if he's stepped straight from the runway to the football pitch, has inexplicably added a zigzag to his perfect locks.
But fortunately for the Real Madrid man, the dodgy zigzag is not even the worst work a barber has done at this World Cup.
We look at some of the worst offenders in Brazil.
Portugal face the USA in Manaus. Kick off is at 11pm.
Latest in Sport
Chelsea players allowed 20 minutes to celebrate, says Jose Mourinho after Capital One Cup victory
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Liverpool vs Manchester City match report: Stunners from Philippe Coutinho and Jordan Henderson sink Manuel Pellegrini's side
Arsenal 2 Everton 0 player ratings: Who scored highest at the Emirates?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet