Cristiano Ronaldo sports a dodgy new haircut for USA game... but is it the worst at the 2014 World Cup?
World's best player adds a dodgy zigzag to his immaculately coiffed hair
Cristiano Ronaldo will step out onto the Manaus pitch against the USA hoping to bounce back from Portugal's thrashing at the hands of Germany.
In preparation for the eyes of the world being trained on the No 7 once more, the world's best player has decided to rock a new haircut.
But it's not one of his best.
Ronaldo, always looking as if he's stepped straight from the runway to the football pitch, has inexplicably added a zigzag to his perfect locks.
But fortunately for the Real Madrid man, the dodgy zigzag is not even the worst work a barber has done at this World Cup.
We look at some of the worst offenders in Brazil.
Portugal face the USA in Manaus. Kick off is at 11pm.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed