England squad: Who joins Jay Rodriguez and Adam Lallana as Roy Hodgson announces players to face Chile and Germany
We look at the 28-man squad picked for next week's matches at Wembley
Thursday 07 November 2013
With two home international friendlies to look forward to next week, against Chile and Germany, England manager Roy Hodgson will use the fixtures wisely to assess his team as the preparations begin before the World Cup in Brazil.
Here we take a closer look at the individual members of the squad, including the uncapped Southampton duo of Jay Rodriguez and Adam Lallana.
To see the squad, CLICK HERE, or click view gallery.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
From rainforests and reefs to beaches and boat trips
comedy'Fresh Meat' star sees off stiff competition from Alan Carr, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican to win top prize
Latest in Sport
World Cup 2014: Football Manager developers predict the team of the tournament - but which England player makes it into the XI?
Manchester City should have known rules in Bayern Munich match, says Rafa Benitez
Robin van Persie injury: Manchester United striker ruled out for a month after picking up thigh injury in win over Shakhtar Donetsk
Ashes 2013-14: Bowlers go short to let Aussies off the hook again
Champions League last 16 draw 2013: Who could Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United meet?
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 4 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white