England v Poland: Fully-fit squad available to Roy Hodgson ahead of crucial World Cup qualifier
Victory at Wembley on Tuesday will see England on their way to the World Cup in Brazil
Monday 14 October 2013
England boss Roy Hodgson was in the happy position of having a fully-fit squad available for training ahead of Tuesday's vital World Cup qualifier against Poland at Wembley.
Liverpool's Raheem Sterling was part of the group that trained at Arsenal's London Colney complex this morning following his call-up on Saturday.
Hodgson has 22 players available now that Ashley Cole has been ruled out with a rib injury and Tottenham full-back Kyle Walker is suspended.
England must beat the Poles to secure automatic qualification to next year's finals in Brazil and maintain an ever-present World Cup record that stretches back to 1998.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years