England v Poland: Fully-fit squad available to Roy Hodgson ahead of crucial World Cup qualifier
Victory at Wembley on Tuesday will see England on their way to the World Cup in Brazil
Monday 14 October 2013
England boss Roy Hodgson was in the happy position of having a fully-fit squad available for training ahead of Tuesday's vital World Cup qualifier against Poland at Wembley.
Liverpool's Raheem Sterling was part of the group that trained at Arsenal's London Colney complex this morning following his call-up on Saturday.
Hodgson has 22 players available now that Ashley Cole has been ruled out with a rib injury and Tottenham full-back Kyle Walker is suspended.
England must beat the Poles to secure automatic qualification to next year's finals in Brazil and maintain an ever-present World Cup record that stretches back to 1998.
Latest in Sport
Danny Ings: Liverpool target wanted by Borussia Monchengladbach... who could get Burnley striker for just £260,000
Humiliated Brazil look to continue recovery at Arsenal
Marco Reus vs Theo Walcott: Which is the better option for Arsenal?
England vs Lithuania match report: Harry Kane fires in first Three Lions goal just 78 seconds into debut to put icing on the cake
'God, she's beautiful': Embarrassment for basketball player Nigel Hayes after microphone picks up comment about female reporter
- 1 Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
- 2 Dad eats daughter's weed brownies, thinks he's had a stroke
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories