England v Poland: Fully-fit squad available to Roy Hodgson ahead of crucial World Cup qualifier
Victory at Wembley on Tuesday will see England on their way to the World Cup in Brazil
Monday 14 October 2013
England boss Roy Hodgson was in the happy position of having a fully-fit squad available for training ahead of Tuesday's vital World Cup qualifier against Poland at Wembley.
Liverpool's Raheem Sterling was part of the group that trained at Arsenal's London Colney complex this morning following his call-up on Saturday.
Hodgson has 22 players available now that Ashley Cole has been ruled out with a rib injury and Tottenham full-back Kyle Walker is suspended.
England must beat the Poles to secure automatic qualification to next year's finals in Brazil and maintain an ever-present World Cup record that stretches back to 1998.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed