England v Poland: How do England fare when it all comes down to the final game?
Qualification has gone down to the final match in nine of the last 12 tournaments - but do England tend to handle the pressure?
Tuesday 15 October 2013
England must beat Poland on Tuesday to be sure of their place in Brazil next summer, but it is not the first time qualification for the finals has gone down to their last game – in fact it's nine times in the last 12 tournaments...
To see the gallery of England's crucial qualification final matches, CLICK HERE, or click view gallery.
Latest in Sport
2014 World Cup draw: Roy Hodgson raises possibility of England switching base away from Rio de Janeiro
Liverpool 5 Norwich 1: Brendan Rodgers takes a swipe at Arsenal by claiming Luis Suarez is now worth '£40m and two pounds'
Transfer news: Manchester United's ambitious transfer plans at risk from possible failure to qualify for Champions League
World Cup draw 2014: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail