Euro 2012 files: The top managers
Tuesday 15 May 2012
Euro 2012 kicks-off in just a matter of weeks and in anticipation The Independent will be running down the key factors and people to keep an eye on in Poland and Ukraine this summer.
From free-kick takers to WAGs, blasts from the past to the youngsters, we'll have it all covered before things kick-off in Warsaw.
Here, we bring you the top managers at Euro 2012. These are the men charged with preparing their teams and who will be seen jumping up and down on the touchlines in Poland and Ukraine.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Other Euro 2012 files...
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'