Euro 2012 files: The wives, girlfriends and famous faces
Euro 2012 kicks-off in just a matter of weeks and in anticipation The Independent is running down the key factors and people to keep an eye on in Poland and Ukraine this summer.
From free-kick takers to hot-heads, blasts from the past to the youngsters, we'll have it all covered before things kick-off in Warsaw.
Here, we bring you the most recognisable wives, girlfriends and famous faces who'll be in attendance at Euro 2012. These are the people who will be stealing the attention of cameramen and filling the front pages of the newspapers.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Other Euro 2012 files...
educationTo mark International Women's Day, Sarah Brown on how charities have brought proper joined-up thinking to the delivery of education
Latest in Sport
Michael Schumacher: Ferrari president Luca Cordero di Montezemolo admits he is still in shock over accident
Jose Mourinho claims Cristiano Ronaldo and his Real Madrid team-mates spend too much time looking in the mirror
Is this the cutest pitch invasion ever? Brazil squad embrace young South African fan in heartwarming scenes after friendly match
Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez a World Cup doubt after suffering knee injury in Mexico's draw with Nigeria
World Cup 2014: Sam Wallace picks his England squad - is there a place for Andy Carroll, and who wins the battle between Luke Shaw and Ashley Cole?
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Sir Patrick Stewart patches into David Cameron and Barack Obama's Ukraine talks with packet of wet wipes
- 4 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 5 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition