Ferguson not back for Euro qualifiers
Tuesday 28 September 2010
Barry Ferguson has decided against a return with Scotland for the Euro 2012 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Spain.
Ferguson, who has not played for the side since the "Boozegate" episode last year, admitted this month that being out of the squad "hurt" him. But he has since told manager Craig Levein that he does not want to be considered.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all