Germany vs Argentina team news Word Cup 2014 final: Angel di Maria will NOT start for Argentina because of a thigh injury
Germany are unchanged from the starting XI who beat Brazil 7-1
Argentina winger Angel di Maria has lost his fitness battle to start in the World Cup final against Germany. The Real Madrid player has been struggling with a thigh injury.
Joachim Low's Germany are also unchanged from the side who thrashed Brazil 7-1.
Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Müller, Kroos, Özil; Klose.
Argentina (4-3-1-2): Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano, Perez; Messi; Higuain, Lavezzi.
Latest in Sport
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: The biggest fight of all time, or maybe just the most lucrative?
What time does Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao start?
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Chelsea transfer news: 'Eden Hazard will cost Real Madrid £100m - and a Galactico,' says Jose Mourinho
Sir Alex Ferguson reveals who he thinks is better between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi
- 1 Student jailed for hacking University of Birmingham computers to improve his grades
- 2 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 The most powerful passports in the world