Germany vs Argentina team news Word Cup 2014 final: Angel di Maria will NOT start for Argentina because of a thigh injury
Germany are unchanged from the starting XI who beat Brazil 7-1
Argentina winger Angel di Maria has lost his fitness battle to start in the World Cup final against Germany. The Real Madrid player has been struggling with a thigh injury.
Joachim Low's Germany are also unchanged from the side who thrashed Brazil 7-1.
Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Müller, Kroos, Özil; Klose.
Argentina (4-3-1-2): Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano, Perez; Messi; Higuain, Lavezzi.
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Lukas Podolski corner: Has the Arsenal forward taken the worst corner of all time?
Ireland 19 England 9 player ratings: Jonathan Sexton? Devin Toner? Alex Goode? Who was the star man in Dublin?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'