Germany vs Argentina team news Word Cup 2014 final: Angel di Maria will NOT start for Argentina because of a thigh injury
Germany are unchanged from the starting XI who beat Brazil 7-1
Argentina winger Angel di Maria has lost his fitness battle to start in the World Cup final against Germany. The Real Madrid player has been struggling with a thigh injury.
Joachim Low's Germany are also unchanged from the side who thrashed Brazil 7-1.
Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Müller, Kroos, Özil; Klose.
Argentina (4-3-1-2): Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano, Perez; Messi; Higuain, Lavezzi.
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Liverpool injury news: Brendan Rodgers could be without up to seven players for Burnley game... as Jordon Ibe posts picture of knee brace
Arsenal shareholders Stan Kroenke, Alisher Usmanov and Farhad Moshiri appear on Forbes' rich list - with a combined net worth of £14.9bn
Watch the moment a basketball player reassures a small boy after a mass brawl erupted on court
Jon Stewart brings The Daily Show to WWE Raw as Seth Rollins pays the price for feud with TV presenter
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw