Ireland to play Brazil at the Emirates
The Republic of Ireland will face Brazil in a friendly at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium on Tuesday, March 2.
International sports event promoter Kentaro has confirmed the London venue will be used for the game, which was announced late last year.
The fixture is something of a coup for Ireland, who will also face Argentina at the Aviva Stadium - the newly-revamped Lansdowne Road - on August 11.
Latest in Sport
Danny Ings: Liverpool target wanted by Borussia Monchengladbach... who could get Burnley striker for just £260,000
Humiliated Brazil look to continue recovery at Arsenal
Marco Reus vs Theo Walcott: Which is the better option for Arsenal?
England vs Lithuania match report: Harry Kane fires in first Three Lions goal just 78 seconds into debut to put icing on the cake
'God, she's beautiful': Embarrassment for basketball player Nigel Hayes after microphone picks up comment about female reporter
- 1 Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
- 2 Dad eats daughter's weed brownies, thinks he's had a stroke
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories