Italy v Nigeria game at Craven Cottage to aid victims of Philippines typhoon
Monday 18 November 2013
Proceeds from tonight’s game between Italy and Nigeria at Craven Cottage in London will be donated to a Unicef fund to aid victims of the typhoon in the Philippines.
Italy’s Andrea Barzagli misses the match after suffering a thigh injury during Friday’s draw with Germany, with coach Cesare Prandelli set to name a completely different side. “We’ve got to focus on having the right fitness levels in Brazil,” he said.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)