Levein ties up Slovenia friendly
Saturday 19 November 2011
Craig Levein's national team will face Slovenia in an away friendly on 29 February. Scotland will play the match at a venue to be decided in the second of four warm-up games in the build-up to the World Cup qualifying games.
Levein said: "The players are all looking forward to another opportunity to continue building momentum as a group. Slovenia will provide a tough test at the right time for us."
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Latest in Sport
David Moyes needs to bring in his own players says Phil Jagielka
Manchester United’s ambitious transfer plans at risk from top-four failure
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims