Luis Suarez: Barcelona chasing Liverpool striker for £68m who is 'in love' with the club
Spanish newspaper claim Suarez wants a move to the Catalan giants
Luis Suarez is 'in love' with Barcelona and wants to leave Liverpool this summer, according to reports in Spain.
Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo have claimed the Uruguayan striker who vanquished England in Sao Paulo has 'always left the door open' for a move to the Nou Camp.
The 27-year-old scored two excellent goals as Uruguay dumped England out of World Cup Group D with a 2-1 win on Thursday night.
The paper have dedicated five pages to the potential transfer this morning qnd claim that Suarez made the decision to leave Liverpool after the 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace last season.
Suarez's daughter was born in Barcelona, and Mundo also argue that his ongoing feud with the British media is a big part of his desire to leave.
The paper says a potential transfer will cost Barcelona €85m (£68m).
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed