Netherlands vs Chile player ratings World Cup 2014: Was Arjen Robben yet again the best player?
A look at the individual performances following Netherlands' 2-0 victory over Chile
Monday 23 June 2014
Netherlands and Chile met in the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo to determine who would finish top of Group B and it was the European side that came out on top.
Needing just a draw due to their better goal difference, the Netherlands did better than that even without the suspended Robin van Persie.
In a match that didn't live up the spectacle it was billed as, it took until the 77th minute for the deadlock to be broken and it was Leroy Fer who managed it.
Memphis Depay then added a second in injury time following a fantastic run from Arjen Robben.
The result meant Netherlands won all three of their games while Chile qualify in second place with six points.
Who do you think was the man-of-the-match? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Liverpool fans applaud Cristiano Ronaldo after master-class for Real Madrid, despite his Manchester United ties
Liverpool vs Real Madrid player ratings: Was Cristiano Ronaldo the star man? And how did Mario Balotelli fare?
Liverpool vs Real Madrid match report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema run Reds ragged at Anfield
Diego Costa injury: Chelsea striker forced into hospital ahead of Manchester United clash - reports
Mario Balotelli substituted at half-time against Real Madrid: Was shirt swapping the real reason?
- 1 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough