Netherlands vs Chile player ratings World Cup 2014: Was Arjen Robben yet again the best player?
A look at the individual performances following Netherlands' 2-0 victory over Chile
Monday 23 June 2014
Netherlands and Chile met in the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo to determine who would finish top of Group B and it was the European side that came out on top.
Needing just a draw due to their better goal difference, the Netherlands did better than that even without the suspended Robin van Persie.
In a match that didn't live up the spectacle it was billed as, it took until the 77th minute for the deadlock to be broken and it was Leroy Fer who managed it.
Memphis Depay then added a second in injury time following a fantastic run from Arjen Robben.
The result meant Netherlands won all three of their games while Chile qualify in second place with six points.
Who do you think was the man-of-the-match? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
How Liverpool can catch Manchester United and secure Champions League football next season
Arsenal transfer news: 'We are not close to signing anybody. We need to lose some players,' says Arsene Wenger
Danny Jones: Keighley Cougars half-back dies after cardiac arrest during league game
Chelsea season player ratings: Grading the entire squad of the new Premier League champions
Floyd Mayweather beats Manny Pacquiao by a unanimous points decision - but Pacquiao thinks he should have won, saying 'he did nothing'
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 The top 50 cities for young people to live in
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want