Netherlands vs Chile player ratings World Cup 2014: Was Arjen Robben yet again the best player?
A look at the individual performances following Netherlands' 2-0 victory over Chile
Monday 23 June 2014
Netherlands and Chile met in the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo to determine who would finish top of Group B and it was the European side that came out on top.
Needing just a draw due to their better goal difference, the Netherlands did better than that even without the suspended Robin van Persie.
In a match that didn't live up the spectacle it was billed as, it took until the 77th minute for the deadlock to be broken and it was Leroy Fer who managed it.
Memphis Depay then added a second in injury time following a fantastic run from Arjen Robben.
The result meant Netherlands won all three of their games while Chile qualify in second place with six points.
Who do you think was the man-of-the-match? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Lukas Podolski corner: Has the Arsenal forward taken the worst corner of all time?
Ireland 19 England 9 player ratings: Jonathan Sexton? Devin Toner? Alex Goode? Who was the star man in Dublin?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men