Nigeria vs Argentina World Cup 2014: Ezequiel Lavezzi SQUIRTS water at Alejandro Sabella
Striker replaced Sergio Aguero after the Manchester manager was injured
After appearing in a video where he jokingly slapped a member of the coaching staff last week, Ezequiel Lavezzi is at it again.
But the Paris Saint-Germain striker, a target for Chelsea, this time took it a step further.
With Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero struggling with a hamstring injury, Lavezzi was readied on the sideline.
But rather than go through the usual stretching routine, Lavezzi, while taking instruction from his manager Alejandro Sabella, squirted the boss with his bottle of water.
Sabella hardly seemed to notice - with his side well on their way to the knockout stages the manager probably didn't mind the light-hearted gesture.
Argentina went on to win a thrilling encounter against Nigeria 3-2, thanks to another wonderful performance from Lionel Messi.
The Barcelona scored twice for Argentina to top Group F.
Latest in Sport
Kevin De Bruyne to Manchester City: £58m deal hits the rocks as Wolfsburg admits they're 'in no rush' to sell former Chelsea midfielder
Pogba to Chelsea: Blues set to smash British spending record with £70m midfielder and £34m John Stones
Manchester City face another struggle to make an impact in Champions League
Javier Hernandez: Great night for Manchester United, terrible night for Chicharito
Paul Pogba to Chelsea: Transfer news live - John Stones latest, Gareth Bale and Neymar to Manchester United, Edinson Cavani to Arsenal
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say