Preview: Slovakia v Paraguay
Tomorrow, 12.30pm, Bloemfontein BBC1
Saturday 19 June 2010
Slovakia striker Erik Jendrisek is hoping that his side can maintain their focus for the whole game tomorrow when they face Paraguay in Bloemfontein.
Jendrisek could not contain his frustration after they dropped two points against New Zealand in their opening game, their opponents getting the equaliser in the third minute of stoppage time.
"We are really annoyed because we had the game in our grasp," he said.
"They kept playing long balls over the top and it finally paid off. We have to take a close look at what went wrong but it's going to be a complex exercise."
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Latest in Sport
Arsenal 2 Hull City 0 match report: Superb Arsenal march on at the top as Nicklas Bendtner gets back among the goals
Liverpool 5 Norwich City 1 match report: Luis Suarez tears Norwich apart once again with four goals and an assist
Cricket Australia apologises for ‘racist’ Monty Panesar Teletubbies tweet
Manchester United must win 'an awful lot of games' if they are to retain the Premier League title, admits David Moyes after Everton defeat
Manchester United 0 Everton 1 match report: Roberto Martinez pulls off elusive victory that eluded David Moyes
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 How black gold was hijacked: North sea oil and the betrayal of Scotland
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert