Preview: Slovakia v Paraguay
Tomorrow, 12.30pm, Bloemfontein BBC1
Saturday 19 June 2010
Slovakia striker Erik Jendrisek is hoping that his side can maintain their focus for the whole game tomorrow when they face Paraguay in Bloemfontein.
Jendrisek could not contain his frustration after they dropped two points against New Zealand in their opening game, their opponents getting the equaliser in the third minute of stoppage time.
"We are really annoyed because we had the game in our grasp," he said.
"They kept playing long balls over the top and it finally paid off. We have to take a close look at what went wrong but it's going to be a complex exercise."
Latest in Sport
Frank Lampard was RIGHT not to celebrate Manchester City's equaliser against Chelsea
All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Five reasons why Louis van Gaal is a worse Manchester United manager than David Moyes
Sam Wallace: Louis Van Gaal struggled at start of Bayern’s Double-winning season, but United’s problems run deeper and this league is less forgiving
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair