Preview: Slovakia v Paraguay
Tomorrow, 12.30pm, Bloemfontein BBC1
Saturday 19 June 2010
Slovakia striker Erik Jendrisek is hoping that his side can maintain their focus for the whole game tomorrow when they face Paraguay in Bloemfontein.
Jendrisek could not contain his frustration after they dropped two points against New Zealand in their opening game, their opponents getting the equaliser in the third minute of stoppage time.
"We are really annoyed because we had the game in our grasp," he said.
"They kept playing long balls over the top and it finally paid off. We have to take a close look at what went wrong but it's going to be a complex exercise."
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site on Friday
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Latest in Sport
Alexi Sanchez: Streetwise Arsenal forward is the real deal, says Arsene Wenger
Angel Di Maria: In Argentina if you lost a derby you would hide for weeks, says the Manchester United winger
Arsenal vs Burnley: Jack Wilshere ruled out with knee injury as Arsene Wenger reveals further injury concerns with just three fit defenders
Tim Sherwood column: Southampton are succeeding because they have an identity
Enner Valencia interview: The striker takes whirlwind way to West Ham
- 1 Chinese authorities arrest 11 people over exhuming woman’s body to sell as corpse bride
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it