South Korea vs Belgium player ratings World Cup 2014: Did Adnan Januzaj make an impact?
A look at the individual performances after Belgium's win
Friday 27 June 2014
The dark horses of this World Cup must soon be considered among the favourites if results are anything to go by.
This was another performance short on consistent quality but again it resulted in three points thanks to a 1-0 win.
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen scored the only goal after 78 minutes after reacting first after Kim Seung-gyu could only parry a shot.
The result sees Belgium go through as group winners where they will play the United States.
Who do you think was the man of the match? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Manchester United injury news: Angel Di Maria unlikely to face Spurs as Marouane Fellaini's 'mystery illness' turns out to be rib injury
Arsenal vs QPR player ratings: Could anyone outshine new Gunners hero Alexis Sanchez and who was worse than villain Olivier Giroud?
Manchester City team news: Manuel Pellegrini hopes to have Vincent Kompany back for Burnley visit but hopes not to risk Stevan Jovetic
Neil Warnock sacked: Tim Sherwood fits role for Crystal Palace
Arsenal injury news: Laurent Koscielny could return but Olivier Giroud suspended for trip to West Ham
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Search for plane carrying 162 passengers from Indonesia to Singapore suspended overnight