Star names sit out Scotland friendly
Friday 04 March 2011
Ronaldinho and Robinho have been left out of the Brazil squad for the international friendly with Scotland later this month.
Santos midfielder Elano was also included by manager Mano Menezes for the 27 March match, which will take place at Arsenal's Emirates stadium. The Internazionale defenders Lucio and Maincon have been recalled to the 24-man party, for the first time since last summer's World Cup.
Latest in Sport
QPR vs Arsenal match report: Olivier Giroud and Alexis Sanchez on the scoresheet for the Gunners
Newcastle 0 Manchester United 1: Louis van Gaal describes performance as 'maybe our best match of the season'
Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid superstar 'sends his hair stylist to look after his waxwork once a month'
Newcastle vs Manchester United match report: Ashley Young scores late winner as Angel Di Maria fails to shine yet again
Brooklyn Beckham to be released: Why Arsenal could regret letting David Beckham's son depart
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The majority of sex workers enjoy their job - why should we find that surprising?