Taylor supports Speed's Wales revolution
Wales defender Neil Taylor, excellent against England yet playing in the Conference with Wrexham 16 months ago, reflected Wales' buoyant mood after their narrow defeat at Wembley on Tuesday.
"We have changed everything over the last six months and the gaffer has been working hard on that both on the pitch and behind the scenes," the Swansea left-back said of Gary Speed. "He's tried to change the mentality and that's paying off too and the team is coming together. If it was a game where points mattered, it would have hurt a bit more. But over the two games in the past few days I think the performances have been really good."
Latest in Sport
Frank Lampard was RIGHT not to celebrate Manchester City's equaliser against Chelsea
All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Five reasons why Louis van Gaal is a worse Manchester United manager than David Moyes
Sam Wallace: Louis Van Gaal struggled at start of Bayern’s Double-winning season, but United’s problems run deeper and this league is less forgiving
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair