Test yourself with our World Cup quizzes
You don't have to be a football fan. Try our alternative World Cup quiz as well
Wednesday 16 June 2010
The winner of each quiz (UK residents only) will win a Pure Siesta Flow, Internet, DAB+ and FM clock radio. Register your entry and all those who answer every question correctly will be entered into our prize draw.
There are eight sections; answer all the questions in each correctly before you can move on to the next.
Note: Although you can play the quizzes anonymously, it is recommended that you first sign up. Once signed up you will be able to save your progress and return to the same point in the quiz at any time. We cannot guarantee that your progress will be saved if you do not choose to sign up. You must have "cookies" enabled to play this quiz (we use them to keep a temporary record of your progress).
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
voicesJust when you thought you could find a man, get married, and have a baby by the age of 35... it turns out you’re too late, says Grace Dent
sportNapoli 2 Arsenal 0: Gunners must now face either Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid or Barcelona in knock-out stages
musicAs Mariah Carey and Noddy Holder rake in the royalties from their classics, why there hasn't been a decent festive hit for 20 years?
theatreAuthor Daniel Rosenthal recalls the mishaps that almost brought the curtain down on the likes of John Gielgud and Diana Rigg
filmFilm producers sue Warner Bros for $75m over Hobbit films
lifeAs the Royal Mail plans to phase out deliveries on two wheels, it's no wonder posties are in a spin
musicThe 21-year-old beat Ella Eyre and Chlöe Howl to win the honour
lifeFull of the joys and want to help your fellow man? December isn't the time to do it
techLuke Blackall reports on precision engineered prams and babygros that monitor your child 24-7
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial