The kit of future World Cup winners? Brazil launch strip for home World Cup
As the new strip is unveiled, Luiz Felipe Scolari says it's missing something
It is arguably the most iconic kit in sport, a combination of three colours that is synonymous with beauty, skill and success.
Those three colours are of course the yellow, blue and white that make up the strip of Brazil - the five time World Cup winners who next summer will be looking to win the tournament on home soil.
The strip will please purists, with a classic design chosen to adorn potential heroes Neymar, David Luiz and Oscar. However, there was one element that irked manager Luiz Felipe Scolari.
"The shirt looks great, the only thing missing is a sixth star," he said. "We aim to have that on there after the World Cup."
For more pictures from the kit launch, CLICK HERE.
Latest in Sport
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: The biggest fight of all time, or maybe just the most lucrative?
What time does Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao start?
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Sir Alex Ferguson reveals who he thinks is better between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi
Chelsea transfer news: 'Eden Hazard will cost Real Madrid £100m - and a Galactico,' says Jose Mourinho
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years