The kit of future World Cup winners? Brazil launch strip for home World Cup
As the new strip is unveiled, Luiz Felipe Scolari says it's missing something
It is arguably the most iconic kit in sport, a combination of three colours that is synonymous with beauty, skill and success.
Those three colours are of course the yellow, blue and white that make up the strip of Brazil - the five time World Cup winners who next summer will be looking to win the tournament on home soil.
The strip will please purists, with a classic design chosen to adorn potential heroes Neymar, David Luiz and Oscar. However, there was one element that irked manager Luiz Felipe Scolari.
"The shirt looks great, the only thing missing is a sixth star," he said. "We aim to have that on there after the World Cup."
For more pictures from the kit launch, CLICK HERE.
Latest in Sport
Paul Scholes: Manchester United vs Liverpool - I don't understand why Brendan Rodgers was not more attacking against Basel
Jesus Christ plays for Chelsea - that's what one in five children thinks
Transfer Talk: Nemanja Vidic to return to Manchester United; Hazard to leave Chelsea; Sunderland want Radamel Falcao
Frank Warren column: Don't bet on Amir Khan landing pay day against Floyd Mayweather
Manchester United transfer news: Kevin Strootman move edges closer
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more