Theo Walcott passed fit for England's Euro 2012 match with Ukraine
Monday 18 June 2012
Theo Walcott has been declared fit to face Ukraine in England's last group-stage match at the European Championship.
The Arsenal winger was forced out of training on Sunday with a hamstring problem, two days after scoring in England's 3-2 victory over Sweden.
But coach Roy Hodgson says "he is fit for the game and luckily we don't have any injury concerns."
England only needs a draw against Ukraine in Donetsk on Tuesday to qualify for the quarter-finals.
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders