Women's football: Sophie Bradley expects big test for England against Croatia
Wednesday 19 September 2012
Sophie Bradley insists England will not be complacent when they take on Croatia tonight.
Hope Powell's side won 6-0 the last time the two sides met and another victory would seal a place at next summer's European Championship. However, the centre-back refuses to take anything for granted.
Bradley said yesterday: "We can't be complacent, especially because we dropped points against Serbia [in the opening Euro 2013 qualifier]. We were 2-0 up then and we should have won. It just goes to show that you always have to be on top of your game and you can't switch off for a minute."
Latest in Sport
Liverpool transfer news: Steven Gerrard, Raheem Sterling and Mario Balotelli among the 10 players who could leave Anfield this summer
Jack Grealish: English FA to push Ireland for services of the dual-nationality Aston Villa player
Jay Hart sex tape: Clitheroe footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with unknown blonde woman in manager's dug-out
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Jack Grealish: Surely the FA will belatedly try to snap up Aston Villa star after his Wembley heroics
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'