Women's football: Sophie Bradley expects big test for England against Croatia
Wednesday 19 September 2012
Sophie Bradley insists England will not be complacent when they take on Croatia tonight.
Hope Powell's side won 6-0 the last time the two sides met and another victory would seal a place at next summer's European Championship. However, the centre-back refuses to take anything for granted.
Bradley said yesterday: "We can't be complacent, especially because we dropped points against Serbia [in the opening Euro 2013 qualifier]. We were 2-0 up then and we should have won. It just goes to show that you always have to be on top of your game and you can't switch off for a minute."
Latest in Sport
Don't mess with me, Diego Costa warns Manchester City ahead of Chelsea clash
Florida State quarter-back Jameis Winston suspended for half-a-game for yelling 'F*** her right in the p****'
West Ham vs Liverpool match report: Reds are caught cold by hot Hammers
Aston Villa vs Arsenal team news: Alexis Sanchez incorrectly named in starting line-up as Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain called up to start
West Ham vs Liverpool player ratings: Winston Reid? Diafra Sakho? Who rated highest from the Hammers' victory?
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death