Women's football: Sophie Bradley expects big test for England against Croatia
Wednesday 19 September 2012
Sophie Bradley insists England will not be complacent when they take on Croatia tonight.
Hope Powell's side won 6-0 the last time the two sides met and another victory would seal a place at next summer's European Championship. However, the centre-back refuses to take anything for granted.
Bradley said yesterday: "We can't be complacent, especially because we dropped points against Serbia [in the opening Euro 2013 qualifier]. We were 2-0 up then and we should have won. It just goes to show that you always have to be on top of your game and you can't switch off for a minute."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM